As your webhosting provider, we are responsible for providing support for the following:
- Â Issues related to FTP, or uploading your website to your account.
- Issues related to our control panels (such as our Client Area, cPanel, and WHM). An example of this would be if you get an error attempting to create a database or e-mail account, or if you have issues processing a payment in the Client Area.
- Any sales or billing (such as ordering new services, processing a cancellation, upgrading your plan(s), duplicate payments) questions.
- Problems regarding sending or receiving e-mail. Note that this does not cover troubleshooting your local e-mail client, but we do try to offer guidance for these setups.
- Problems with the installation of scripts using Softaculous
- Network and server health
The following are examples of things that are outside of our Support Scope
- Troubleshooting individual websites
- Installing custom software/scripts
- The running/maintaining of a website
- Programming work (such as fixing/modifying scripts)
- Recovering an account from a compromise
- Providing support to resold accounts
We always try to help you with what we can - but it is impossible for us to have technical expertise on every piece of software or script. We know of many common issues, and if we see one - we will be more than happy to offer tips or guidance.